ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

April Meet?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Were would people like to go? I was thinking maybe a Nice pub or something on a sunday maybe a 2 for 1 or along thoese lines.

Mike

Black Clio GT
lol you know it will end up being a kk's and then going swinging bridge/nandos/wetherspoons......

get a poll up so kneel can "influence" it.....

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
if its the one i think its chocka every sunday plus the car parks as big as my thumbnail, its a good idea tho

JDM Dc2
if its the one i think its chocka every sunday plus the car parks as big as my thumbnail, its a good idea tho

have the meet on saterday then lol... but its never really that busy on sundays anyways (not completely full), easy 20cars plus spacers round the back.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
The Hollow Tree

Walls Pitt Taporley Road, Stretton, Warrington, WA4 4LX‎

Micklehead Green

Micklehead Green, Eurolink, Lea Green, ST HELENS, Merseyside. WA9 4TT‎

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Hmmm if its somewhere good i might make the effort again, il bring my quality street :D

320d
Micklehead Green

Micklehead Green, Eurolink, Lea Green, ST HELENS, Merseyside. WA9 4TT‎

I vote there. Simply as it is within a 10 min drive from my house rather than my usual trips to Manchster or Warrington for meets.

Although to be honest I don't care where we go.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i could say mascrat mannor but then you'd need to paddle in piss to go for a piss? would you rather go there brett? lol

JDM Dc2
I vote there. Simply as it is within a 10 min drive from my house rather than my usual trips to Manchster or Warrington for meets.

Although to be honest I don't care where we go.

you need it as further away as poss to give you car a run lol

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
well ya see i didnt know that but its not been confirmed yet anyway so dont threat

Mustang, S13, AX GT
lol you know it will end up being a kk's and then going swinging bridge/nandos/wetherspoons......

get a poll up so kneel can "influence" it.....
Bah! I dont influence polls until after they are closed lol.

What about meeting at the carvery on the grain road between blackburn and bury, then heading for a run out through tod/calderdale etc and either going onto Keighley, come back via the backroads/M65? Its a long run but its a nice one and its generally pretty quiet. If we plan it well we could also meet up with the west yorks guys and have another bite/beer halfway through...

Mustang, S13, AX GT
We'll be sticking to the speed limits etc, no reason why a 1.2 cant do a run dude. I've done it before and lead the way (lol)

DCi 100
Hollow tree is a reet nice place, plenty of parking and the play area outside to keep me entertained.

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
Date needed, only a week and half till April and the more notice the better, then more chance of more people turning up