ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

archos av500 dvr

BMW F31
aint got one, looked into one ages ago, got myself a pocket pc instead as i needed the phone option and thought it was easier, i think the dvr's are awesome though, really good for recording tv etc, im looking into a seperate hard drive recorder now but the archos would've done the job no probs.

really cool gadget ;)

Clio 172 Mk2
aup mate. I bought one of these a couple of weeks before xmas. Had been looking at them for a while and got a bargain on one, £140 brand new off ebay.

I've gotta say im a bit of a gadget buyer and this is without doubt one of the best things ive ever bought. It is so simple to use mate, just connect up to your pc via usb and its like a seperate hard disk. Just drag and drop your downloaded movies.

The TV docking station with it is amazing too. I have it permanently connected up the portable telly in our spare room for recording purposes. When i wanna record something to watch later u just hook the cable up and hit record. I've bought the travel video cable for £10 which i just take in work then and watch my recorded programmes in work. Really is a quality piece of kit, feels so well made and everyone is wowed by it. Get yourself one mate defo!!

Audi S3 225
yup get one m8, i have the pma400, does everything just like a pocket pc, got 30gig hdd and can play back movies and record from the tv. As well as surf the web play mp3's, games etc. Not sure on other models but def look into getting a archos.