ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arctic 182 - Hemsworth Bypass

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Was it anyone on here?

Last night, about 6:30pm, I have a nasty roll bar knock so decided to ease off and let you on your way

​Dan

RB Clio 182
Was it anyone on here?

Last night, about 6:30pm, I have a nasty roll bar knock so decided to ease off and let you on your way

​Dan

Hi mate, that would be me :)

Nice car you have there, sounds awsome on downshifts, i saw a crx just after you although it wasnt quite as quick as yours ;)

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Haha thanks, hopefully I didn't choke you in Blue Smoke. The CRX is likely my mates, silver and black?

I saw you again the next day but I was in the BMW. Looks nice on the OZ wheels, I had the same on my 172 back in the day!

RB Clio 182
Haha thanks, hopefully I didn't choke you in Blue Smoke. The CRX is likely my mates, silver and black?

I saw you again the next day but I was in the BMW. Looks nice on the OZ wheels, I had the same on my 172 back in the day!

Thanks mate :)

Haha, naah mate i didnt notice any smoke :) Yes i think the crx was silver, it went pretty well tbh, i was behind him on the bypass and he turned off up by the farm shop in hemsworth. It sounded like yours tbh, pretty loud lol?

I go on those bypasses everyday to work and back, i always end up dropping on something lol.

Are you from Hemsworth?

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Thanks mate :)

Haha, naah mate i didnt notice any smoke :) Yes i think the crx was silver, it went pretty well tbh, i was behind him on the bypass and he turned off up by the farm shop in hemsworth. It sounded like yours tbh, pretty loud lol?

I go on those bypasses everyday to work and back, i always end up dropping on something lol.

Are you from Hemsworth?

Yeah that's my mates, he lives in Hemsworth too. Yeah I do, yourself?

I'll keep my eye out for revenge next time I see you, picking up some new coilovers for the car tonight so will be driving it to work this week once fitted!

RB Clio 182
Yeah that's my mates, he lives in Hemsworth too. Yeah I do, yourself?

I'll keep my eye out for revenge next time I see you, picking up some new coilovers for the car tonight so will be driving it to work this week once fitted!

Im from minsthorpe mate oposite the school near next etc.

Let me know what time you finish mate and ill have a bob down the bypass ;)

My mates got an mr2 turbo and he only starts to gain after a ton an a track of course :)

​I love the dc2s/dc5s.

RB Clio 182
We really need to stop bumping into each other down that bypass mate! :)

Oh, banned LOL

I know mate lol, i had just come out the house, i only live on Minsthorpe so my car wasnt fully warm :(

I was worried about booting it so i only took it to 6k as the rev limit is restricted to 6.8k when its not fully warm lol and i didnt want to blow it up :D

The beamers pretty nippy tho pal, it seems as quick as the dc2 although i couldnt boot mine fully as stated above :(

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
I know mate lol, i had just come out the house, i only live on Minsthorpe so my car wasnt fully warm :(

I was worried about booting it so i only took it to 6k as the rev limit is restricted to 6.8k when its not fully warm lol and i didnt want to blow it up :D

The beamers pretty nippy tho pal, it seems as quick as the dc2 although i couldnt boot mine fully as stated above :(

Excuses ;) lol. Yeah its okay, could be around 220bhp but I haven't had it dyno'd. Similar power/weight to a 182. Not much slower than the DC2, DC2 would probably have it to 60 but they'd be even at 100.

Dunno why Tapatalk said your account was banned! :coffee:

RB Clio 182
I was banned until 9pm lastnight mate lol.

Excuses :) seriously i was worried about reving it from cold ;)

Is the 328 standard? They are quicker than i thought tbh.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Haha what for?

Nah it's been slightly fettled with, has an M50 manifold and an M3 LSD so it gets through the gears quicker than a normal 328i.

I don't normally 'thrash' it (its too nice for that) but it can shift at a decent pace when asked!

RB Clio 182
Haha what for?

Nah it's been slightly fettled with, has an M50 manifold and an M3 LSD so it gets through the gears quicker than a normal 328i.

I don't normally 'thrash' it (its too nice for that) but it can shift at a decent pace when asked!

It surprised me mate :) Nice cars.

Is that your daily and the dc2 your weekend car?

I got two sets of infractions in the same day, one for calling a lad a little prick and the other for posting a FAIL pic (someone layed in bed that had s**t themselves lol)

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
It surprised me mate :) Nice cars.

Is that your daily and the dc2 your weekend car?

I got two sets of infractions in the same day, one for calling a lad a little prick and the other for posting a FAIL pic (someone layed in bed that had s**t themselves lol)

Yeah something like that lol. Dc2 is a bit raw for my daily 50 mile commute but I end up taking it some days. It's off the road at the minute though awaiting some TLC. Had a track day last week and knackered the bumper and the wheel arch liners but go new ones to bodge it together :)