ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arctic 182 with Recaro's NEW pics

missmy257bhp r5/ got evo6
Recently put my car up for sale, Link to thread included here.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=325165

Most of you probably saw some pics of it last week, however these are some taken today.

DSC00359.jpg

DSC00356.jpg

DSC00341.jpg

DSC00337.jpg

DSC00336.jpg

DSC00329.jpg

DSC00327.jpg

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Think you will miss it Rich if you sell it....such a Mint example.

Also a shame you won't swap or sell wheels separately, would look lush on mine.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Stuning.... As PlanetX has said, Sell the Wheels and Seats to me :D P/X for Cup Wheels and FF Seats

One of the best!!

Good luck with the sale Rich... although you won't need it! It's stunning.

thanks mate but just keep getting stupid offers got offered 7k the other day by someone on here then when i said i will drop the price a bit from £7750. they never replyed back WHAT IS WRONG WITH SOME PEOPLE.

Think she just wants the cheapest 182 price wise and is not a enthusiast. She cant even come up with the £5 to become a full member lol

why cant some peoples see its not all about price is about condition and how many miles its done.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Thing is at the moment theres not as much money floating around.I think thats why you will get more silly offers than you would normally

Wheels really look good on it

thanks mate i know some people on here love the 16s more but when i had 16 inch trophy alloys i thought they looked a bit like 14s

i got the 17s cos in my mind they look smaller than normal 17s so look just right

very fairly priced given the 17s and recaros!!

:D

Thanks mate getting a lot of time wasters just seem to want the cheapest 182 they can find and not bothered about things like recaros and how unmarked it is

I know price plays a big part in a sale but this is one of the cheapest with recaros and is like new

i dont get it.

I THINK I WOULD PREFER TO SAVE A FEW HUNDRED POUNDS AND GET A 04 PLATE WITH NO CUP PACKS AND 50000 MILES, 5 OWNERS AND THE NASTY LEATHER LOL:banghead:

LY V6 with Recaros
It's a really nice car, hope you manage to sell it for a good price! It's worth it :)

LY 182 FF CUPPED
he is only selling cos he wants a RB....hey Rich ???? lol

I will have it off you....

£6755 + my Sony K800 + xBox 360 + £10 top up card

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
If i was in the market for one i would do this colour again no probs.

Awsome in the sun and the wheels on this one look great

Clio Trophy
I'm in the process of looking for a 182 and this does look mint. I think the problem your having is that its not that much different in price to some trophys. I saw a trophy the other day for £7500 with 55,000 miles when i went to skeg for the day. And these obviously have the recaros etc. tbh i thnk you'd be better selling the seats and wheels separatly and cashing in that way.

Gud luck with the sale thou!