ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arctic blue 182 m4/m5

Status
Not open for further replies.
  RenaultSport 182FF
Hahah lol this was me :D

Did you just come back from Bristol from the Paul Walker tribute meet?
I flashed you however I wasn't sure if you would be on the forum, you seemed more content racing my mate in his 135i ;)

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
He wouldn't move over and my getting on my nerves.
No just finished doing some work at my mum house so was on the way home.

RenaultSport 182FF
He wouldn't move over and my getting on my nerves.
No just finished doing some work at my mum house so was on the way home.

I know, his road skills are atrocious, he made my other mates scared and they hoon there cars round tracks all the time.
Actually one of the passengers is a member on here, she has a RB 197 :D

Joke was, his driving is so s**t while he was trying to race you he missed the junction for gloucester.
You managed it, and you were behind him lol.

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
Lol i did wonder when you said mate. i thought well he drove on.
Shame it wasn't a bit more empty i might have give him something to think about.

Your car looked mint and recaros too.

Clio V6
Shame it wasn't a bit more empty i might have give him something to think about.

Something to think about? Anyone would think you drive a Mini GP... lol Out of interest whats the Megane running? I wouldn't slate it too much as the owner of the 182 is selling up soon for guess what....? BMW 135i. LMAO.

Go home with your ginger chips.....

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
Ginger chips?

Wasnt slating the clio he drove properly and its a nice car.

A shade under 300 bhp. let me guess your the bmw driver

Clio V6
Ginger chips?

A shade under 300 bhp. let me guess your the bmw driver

No, I didn't mean slating the 182, was on about slating the 135i and giving it a run for its money... The 182 owner is selling up to get a 135i the same as mine. Shade under 300 :) You're right, it has given me something to think about. How much you'd enjoy seeing the rear lights of mine. My little beaut is running at 370.

Clio V6
Last input on this is at least i didst miss the junction
and your mate says your driving isn't good.
I didn't miss my junction, I stayed on to have a little play...but didn't see where you vanished too? Yeah I admit I'm not a great driver, however you were behind me and not in front of me lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I didn't miss my junction, I stayed on to have a little play...but didn't see where you vanished too? Yeah I admit I'm not a great driver, however you were behind me and not in front of me lol

It was probably safer.

Clio V6
Lemonnobby1 its a good job you saw the 182 when you did in the dark, if you'd seen it during the day you'd see its a nail.

Clio V6
I do apologise to you all. I thought I was over on the Fiesta ST or Mini JCW forums. I'll just add this place to the list of owners that over rate their cars and think it can take on the world. Please ban me this place is f##king depressing... Next minute you'll be telling me a cup car can take on a 800+ horsepower evo?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I do apologise to you all. I thought I was over on the Fiesta ST or Mini JCW forums. I'll just add this place to the list of owners that over rate their cars and think it can take on the world. Please ban me this place is f##king depressing... Next minute you'll be telling me a cup car can take on a 800+ horsepower evo?

You've just made all that up. Nobody in this thread has said anything of the sort.

Close the door on your way out.

RenaultSport 182FF

Ahh thanks mate :) You could see the Recaros?

Yeah it was rather busy :) unfortunately it was rather busy.
Might have seen you in cheltenham at 4:30 ish today?

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
Nice friends you got. don't know what he was ref with the belt.. but i always where a seatbelt

yeah seats are way visible from behind.
yeah that was me mate where did you see me.

RenaultSport 182FF
Ginger chips?

A shade under 300 bhp. let me guess your the BMW driver

He's not the BMW driver, as ashamed as I am, that is another friend of mine that was passenger in the BMW trying on a practical joke.
As much as I didn't want to say that it will prevent my mates BMW from being key'd for no reason.

The guy in the BMW is still a s**t driver though :D

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
So how much power has the Bmw got. i wouldn't have keyed it as that's just gay.

2 good friends you have. unfortunatly that's what ruins people posting on here

RenaultSport 182FF
Ohh really, I have noticed that when I went to france with the V6 lot all I could see were the seats, but that was in daylight.
You can never see the people just the back of the seats lol.

Ahah I was in the PE Shell garage, I tried to catch up, I got to GCHQ and was about 5 cars behind and then I lost you, you got through the lights, I got stuck behind a load of sunday drivers.

RenaultSport 182FF
So how much power has the Bmw got. i wouldn't have keyed it as that's just gay.

2 good friends you have. unfortunatly that's what ruins people posting on here

It has got 370bhp is quite a nice car, as mentioned i'm sort of looking at one, however I won't be getting rid of the 182, its going to turn into a full time project car.
Nahh im not saying you would have, others may have though ;)

Its only 1 chap thats talked on here not 2 mate. Im confused, I think he's trying to get the bmw driver bricking himself.
I can try my best to say he's not a **** but its hard to prove when he does something like that :D

Renault Clio 197
Andrew - 1) why are you slating your mate on here knowing full well he won't see this?

2) why are you calling James a **** for having a joke and sticking up for your mate?

Renault Clio 197
Just to clear one thing up, the megane driver isn't as white as white. He was tailing Andrews mate in the BMW and then proceeds to try and undertake him on a busy motorway.

Andrews mate was overtaking himself hence why he was in the fast lane not purposely getting on your nerves. The road is for everyone's use not just yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.