ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Are Optional Extras Worth It?

Clio 2, 1.2 16V
Are optional extras which insurers include worth it?

I want key cover after reading problems people have had with lost keys and immobilisers, if I claim on the key cover will my no claims bonus be effected?

I would also like breakdown cover

Should I get these with the insurance or from another source? Any recommended services?

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
If you claim anything on your insurance you have to notify the insurance when you get some we insurance next yer.

And rather than making 100 threads, why not just insure your car and enjoy it instead of being stuck on here!

Clio 2, 1.2 16V
If you claim anything on your insurance you have to notify the insurance when you get some we insurance next yer.

And rather than making 100 threads, why not just insure your car and enjoy it instead of being stuck on here!

I want to be absolutely certain i'm getting the cover i need and i want to avoid any surprises.

Are there any 3rd party companies who can do key cover and breakdown cover for a reasonable price?

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Guaranteed they will increase the price.

Id hate to have your heart the stress it must incur from all this worrying your doing must be huge.

Clio 2, 1.2 16V
Any breakdown cover which will take the car to a specific garage no matter where its recovered in the country?

Its either this or basic AA or RAC breakdown cover