ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Are These Wheels Repairable ??

Turbos.
All i can see is the damage on the outside edge, which should be ok i think. I would get it tested though, don't want to waste money on a buckled rim.

BMW M135i
What does it'll cost me equate to roughly in £££, I assume laptab are capable of doing it.

Lionel Richie
yeah, i'll send the pictures to the boss for you and see what he says

but you'll be looking at an extra £50 i would assume, if not more

BMW M135i
Would mucho appeciate it if you could find out for me, would like to get these sorted as I love look the wheels bloody curbs.

Chocolate Bar™
It is repairable as fred said, as adamhodge on here had his done and they were in a similar state (the wheel refurbers actually had to make a new rim for the wheel lol). Not sure whether the majority was filled or not though, his cos 180 quid all in with tyres fitted from a local company

BMW M135i
Came with them on, what I did with them was spin on a roundabout in the wet and hit the outside curb luckily only slightly bending the bottom ball joint. Never again, simple as. Eagle F1s all the way in the future, thats whats going on as soon as their repaired (if they can be economically, hence finding out price).

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Calllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm