ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Are they really needed??

Ph 1 172
:rolleyes: right i wanna power two amps so can i run to power cables to save money straight from the battery or is it safer to have a fused distribution block??... my amps are only the really cheap ones from halfords like 50 quid i think lol so only running components and a tiny sub so what sahll i do ?

I would run amped cables matey, think i may have a distribution block if you wanna buy it for a tenner posted? (if i can find it!)

Ph 1 172
I would run amped cables matey, think i may have a distribution block if you wanna buy it for a tenner posted? (if i can find it!)
might be interested mate ill get back to you about the distribution block. and did you mean by your quote just run another set of complete cables through the car i.e power, remote, rca, earth??