ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Artic 182 - Rochdale

Titanium F/F 182
Saw you in Sandbrook Park last night parked up in First Fitness car park.. Cliosport sticker in back window.
Anybody?

vx220
Sokett said:
Saw you in Sandbrook Park last night parked up in First Fitness car park.. Cliosport sticker in back window.
Anybody?
Thought it was me for a second then lol! Only there wed. though mate for college. Damn still not been spotted!

ILLIAD VEE!!
Ha ha ! Thought it was me too, been in Rochdale today for a meeting (don't forget, don't pick up the Vee till tomorrow..!!! - Still in my 182..!!) I've neverbeen spotted either..!!:(

Jainy (maybe that will change when I pick up the Vee..?!!!)

vx220
Jainy said:
Ha ha ! Thought it was me too, been in Rochdale today for a meeting (don't forget, don't pick up the Vee till tomorrow..!!! - Still in my 182..!!) I've neverbeen spotted either..!!:(

Jainy (maybe that will change when I pick up the Vee..?!!!)
Well if i see you in the Vee jainy you can pull over and take me for a quick spin in it! :p That way i can post ive spotted u and you've spotted me ;)