ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arty Polo shot (beware bra shot!!)

Took this pic last night for my son as he had just painted his front bumper after smoothing it for his Euro look. Was taking pictures of my car. Just fell in love with this pic, one of the best I've taken.

Camera009-1.gif

yep some things do looks better with out bras on lol but i think the polo looks better with it on not to stop stone chips just to fit the euro look abit like you boys and your turinis (um nice think out side that box)

Tim (petes son)

Dont listen to the members that post pointless comments on here.. they do it all the time, at the end of the day, majority of the members that post crap, look ugly :D so i wouldnt worry..

i think it looks very smart. :D

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Never understood the half bra tbh.Why save an 80 quid bonnet spray and smash your bumper to s**t on a daily basis

I've just noticed the Fat Willy's surf shack sticker on the golf, i've not seen one of those since about 1990.

thank you im glad some of you like it but if not im happy you've got your clio that all look the same its. i just like the fact that my polo causes controversy thats part of y i bulit it. happy polishing boys

tim

love the Polo, wheels look pants tho.

Get some proper Euro rims on there and your talking.

I love that shape Polo and the newer 9N one.

RenaultSport 172.
liing the polo, but not on those wheels.

recon the ats cups, bbs or the like would suit it alot beter :)..or if he was feeling flush some schmids. ( theyre that good i cant even spell it!)