ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ASHFORD meet 9th MARCH

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Lets get the ball rolling
ash1.jpg

ash2.jpg

ash3.jpg

ash4.jpg

ash5.jpg

ash6.jpg

ashpan.jpg

Last edited:
  500 Twinair
Excellent photos there steve,it was good of you to put in the effort, was good to put some faces to names:)
Hopefully we can sort out a drive soon
tim

LY R26
Thats my bonnet with the beading!
Phoooar,
your an excellent photographer bud!
p.s Timmy, give me your Recaros!! :eek:

LY 182 FF CUPPED
1.jpg

2.jpg

will have to wait a few hours to see what I have on the second card used...can't post until I come home from work.

Hope they are all ok.

On with planning the Kent breakfast run....Going to knock up a route card at work today.

Superb, not loving the HDR stuff (the images stand up brilliantly without the need for serious photoshop work) but the composition/light etc is fantastic.

500 Twinair
Thats my bonnet with the beading!
Phoooar,
your an excellent photographer bud!
p.s Timmy, give me your Recaros!! :eek:

Was good to meet you soulless, better make sure you get a set of recaros for the dual carriageways :D
Dont worry bout the beading on the bonnet, was well impressed with the cup, looked very mint:)

ash6.jpg

Very nice.

Did you go to Ashford down the M20? I flashed my hazards at a RB 54 plate with Ricaros yesterday around the Aylesford junction. Cant be that many around. I was in my 04 Iceberg 172.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
great shots! Whats going on with the read bumper on the 172...Completely different colour to the rest of the car!

500 Twinair
1.jpg

2.jpg

will have to wait a few hours to see what I have on the second card used...can't post until I come home from work.

Hope they are all ok.

On with planning the Kent breakfast run....Going to knock up a route card at work today.

The photos just get better steve.
Can we try arrange the breakfast run for the first sunday in april which is the 6th,only sunday i can get off :eek:

500 Twinair
ash6.jpg

Very nice.

Did you go to Ashford down the M20? I flashed my hazards at a RB 54 plate with Ricaros yesterday around the Aylesford junction. Cant be that many around. I was in my 04 Iceberg 172.

Hello Mells, that was me, gave a flash, do you live local?

LY 182 FF CUPPED
will do Tim...need to bang heads with Graham and sort a route.
That Sun 6th April sounds good to me...

LY 182 FF CUPPED
must admit the HDR stuff is poo cack looking back at it now....but just wanted to add some variety and was racing the clock last night to get some images up....will post the origional pics later..need to play with a few levels etc.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
great shots! Whats going on with the read bumper on the 172...Completely different colour to the rest of the car!

which one mate???.

its probably one of the HDr ones...something gonna a miss in the Tonemapping stage expect

172 Credit crunch edition
Good turn-out sorry I didnt stay any longer but my feet were starting to freeze. Cheers for the wetter water Graham **

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
great pics steve, didn't think they'd come out that well!

good to meet you lot. won't be able to make the breakfast run though, i'll be working :(

Renaultsport 220T
Good shots there Steve.

Sorry I couldn't make it down for the meet. I am currently clio-less, which is a very sore point at the minute.

Next time.

Steve :cool:

LY 182 FF CUPPED
steve do you think you will have your back for the 6th April???
We are planning a breakfast run to Rye.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
yes will do mate.
I am hoping to post a route up over the next few days...just having dramas with memory map at work!!!
You could give Ian a shout too and anyone else you know....more the merrier and all that.