ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Assasins Creed Unity

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just amazed on how this game looks especially on the last video

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
yeah just had a look on Amazon and a few comments said their is a few bugs, say it has been rushed

Nissan 350z
I've heard its suffering all sorts of bugs ranging from people falling through floors to...
acu-640x400.png

Zombies!

Nippy white cup
I have absolutely no problems with this what so ever. Tbh I haven't tried the multiplayer/co-op mode yet but apart from that it is fine....no glitches at all. If I had to pick at one thing it would be the occasional frame rate drop but considering the quality of the graphics even this isn't too much of an issue imo

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I thought you only got a new game if you went and bought the season pass separately? If you just got the game you get free DLC? That's my understanding of it anyway.

I picked this up in sainsburys the other day due to them doubling up my nectar points so only cost me £21

none :(
Everybody who got the game will get the first batch of dlc free, but for people who bought the season pass too, they are being offered a free game.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I really can't get into this. I've completed the prologue, got my assassin's robes etc but it's just so clunky it's unbelievable.
The jumping is pants, climbing buildings is s**t too.
I think ubi should have just left the series after the Pirates one but they will continue to pump them put every year unfinished.
Assassin's Creed:Advanced warfare coming Nov 2015...

Cayman S Edition 1
Well I stuck with this and finally completed the main story line.

Took a while to get in to the game, but it turned out ok in the end. I just have two major gripes which are;

1. The motion control of the character is personally an absolute nightmare. Its too easy to suddenly grab on to a building or object when running around and finding yourself attached to something. So free running doesn't seem as smooth as previous AC's.
2. Secondly, the story line didn't seem very intuitive to start with as there are too many sideline things going on. I only found out last week that you can hook up your iPad to the game ffs!

Its not a bad game, and the online feature is ok, but Black Flag was far better IMO.

Mito Sportiva 135
This is my first AC game and probably only an hour in. So far it's been kind of fun but not gripping, does it heat up later on? How long am I looking at to complete it, just so I know?

Cayman S Edition 1
This is my first AC game and probably only an hour in. So far it's been kind of fun but not gripping, does it heat up later on? How long am I looking at to complete it, just so I know?

It does take a few hours to get past the initial story line and in to Paris.

37 hours so far. That includes side missions as well and still got a fair few to do.

I think the expansion (Dead Kings) is released next week which should be interesting.

Clio
My first AC game and first game on the XBOX one.
I don't really understand whats going on. I've sort of got lost between the main mission and doing side missions.
I agree the running thing gets annoying when he just decides to randomly climb on things.

What do you mean about hooking the iPad up?

I've also got Black flag to play after.

Cayman S Edition 1
My first AC game and first game on the XBOX one.
I don't really understand whats going on. I've sort of got lost between the main mission and doing side missions.
I agree the running thing gets annoying when he just decides to randomly climb on things.

What do you mean about hooking the iPad up?

I've also got Black flag to play after.
There's an AC App you can download and log in to with your UPlay account. It not only gives you a live map of where you are but also allows you to do side missions which unlock the the blue chests.

Also if you play the online missions, you get more AC points to unlock skills etc.

PS. Looks like the Dead Kings DLC is released tomorrow:)

Clio
There's an AC App you can download and log in to with your UPlay account. It not only gives you a live map of where you are but also allows you to do side missions which unlock the the blue chests.

Also if you play the online missions, you get more AC points to unlock skills etc.

PS. Looks like the Dead Kings DLC is released tomorrow:smile:
Ah right, I don't really understand all this online stuff. I got a UPlay account or something but don't really get it.
i can't do the co-op missions because I haven't got a Xbox gold account.
I'm just about getting the hang of stealth kills instead of going in all bad ass waving my sword and getting mowed down 9 out of 10 times.
I am enjoying it though.

Cayman S Edition 1
Ah right, I don't really understand all this online stuff. I got a UPlay account or something but don't really get it.
i can't do the co-op missions because I haven't got a Xbox gold account.
I'm just about getting the hang of stealth kills instead of going in all bad ass waving my sword and getting mowed down 9 out of 10 times.
I am enjoying it though.

Its good fun sneaking about and doing stealth kills. I recently unlocked the gas bombs which is great fun watching the criminals die from a roof top vantage;)

Another tip: When you purchase the theatre (or whatever its called), throw money at the upgrades as you'll make more money quicker.

Cayman S Edition 1
For anyone interested, the Dead Kings DLC is now available for free (8GB download). It contains roughly an extra 5 hours game play.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
I have it downloading now, Hope it improves an other wise dull game.

Shame really as AC is one of my all time favourite game series but this one just inst doing it for me, Normally i can't put it down but i just can't get in to this one, Story isn't that great IMO. Unless it picks up later in it but i have put a good amount of time into it so far.

Cayman S Edition 1
I have it downloading now, Hope it improves an other wise dull game.

Shame really as AC is one of my all time favourite game series but this one just inst doing it for me, Normally i can't put it down but i just can't get in to this one, Story isn't that great IMO. Unless it picks up later in it but i have put a good amount of time into it so far.
The story is very flakey, but I found once you buy all the cafes and do the side missions, it kind of makes the game better. Also the online missions are quite fun. I just hate with a passion the way the character sticks to every object in the vicinity when I just want to free-run. The controls truly suck compared to previous AC's.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
The story is very flakey, but I found once you buy all the cafes and do the side missions, it kind of makes the game better. Also the online missions are quite fun. I just hate with a passion the way the character sticks to every object in the vicinity when I just want to free-run. The controls truly suck compared to previous AC's.
And that is the exact reason I got rid after a couple hours play. It ruined the game for me, trying to get through missions, chase thieve etc