ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Assassin’s Creed – Revelations

1.8 Civic EX
not that impressed by the vid tbh, just more of the same, plus a flame thrower made with wood? thats clever! lol

Looks good to me, I thought Brotherhood was the best of the three so I wouldn't complain if it was more of the same.

1.8 Civic EX
1 was great, 2 was much the same, brotherhood I haven't been bothered to finish, it's just dragging on and on and on....I'll do it one day buts its boring me.

I think the problem for me is, the first was pretty special, something we haven't seen before in a game as regards the whole concept, free running, graphics, scenarios etc.

To me it feels like they are running out of ideas to improve the actuall game and just filling what they already have with extra gimmicky gadgets to try and make it a bit different from the last one (flying machines, tanks, flame throwers, parachutes, etc etc...)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I finished both AC2 and AC:Brotherhood but never played the first one as it was deemed very repetitive. Loved the other two and will no doubt get this one too.

1.8 Civic EX
Like special editions? It's make your mind up time! Lol

aswotl.jpg

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
^ F*cking hell LOL.

Has anyone seen the advert for this on TV? Jesus, it looks utterly brilliant - even though it's not Gameplay footage. Still mint.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah but even as an advert it was brilliant! Anyone with common sense knows it won't look like that during gameplay but it still looks special..

Will be s**t though.. Beta right?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Never played any AC.

Might give this a bash.

Assassin's Creed 2 and Brotherhood are the only games on 360 that I've managed 1000/1000 and 100% game completion.

Win. They are awesome games.

Shame this one comes out in the middle of an utter w*nk fest of games. BF3, Uncharted 3, Skyrim, Saints Row 3, MW3... the list goes on.

Nice work Ubisoft. Nice work.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Only finished AC2 recently, like Scutch it's the only game I've 100% and 1000/1000. I need to get Brotherhood actually, but Forza is taking up Xbox time atm!

Awesome games.

A4 130
Looks good!! I read the books when I was on holiday and was surprised by how good they are!