ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Assetto Corsa Evo

Ben02

ClioSport Club Member
Looking forward to this. I’m hoping for some 90s F1 cars. I only have a console so no mods available.

Last edited:

McGherkin

Macca fan boiiiii
ClioSport Club Member
Yep can’t wait for this. It seems they’re planning on allowing third party official DLC from the likes of RSS/VRC etc., although I don’t know whether it’ll be openly moddable. Also apparently they’ve been consulting with Ilja and Peter Boese who have made AC1 the beast it is today.

It does look great though and a good mix of road cars and race cars like last time. I’m hopeful.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Got to admit - as much as I like ACC, I do feel that it's clearly a restrictive choice of cars and arguably limited appeal. This should expand those options nicely. :)

That said, the driving within ACC, I cannot fault. So tricky to get right, but when you know you've taken a corner really well or shifted a sequence of gears spot on and you end up shaving a tenth or two off your lap time.... I don't think I've yet played a racing game that comes close.

I just hope like the original AC, that they bring back my beloved Mazda 787B. :love: