ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aston & Audi

172 Cup
Went back to Aston Martin yesterday to do some more shots for them, stopped by the new Audi show room for a cheeky shoot of the R8 :)
what ya's think?

DSC18.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_62.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Good Pics..... The last one I'd have tried to get the R8 a little more central between the spokes though.

172 Cup
Good Pics..... The last one I'd have tried to get the R8 a little more central between the spokes though.

thanks guys... yeh i wanted to move it, but it was the only one in the show room, on its little stand , dont think they were up for that much lol

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
thanks guys... yeh i wanted to move it, but it was the only one in the show room, on its little stand , dont think they were up for that much lol

Fair Point I suppose... I could imagine "Excuse me could you wheel this £80k R8 a few inches forward for me so I can get the lettering between the spokes, Thank you"

dk

911 GTS Cab
is it me or is the second one really soft and slightly out of focus?

audi rings has the reflection of you in it too which slightly spoils it, love the first pic though

172 Cup
Sighthill its next to the yummy smellin biscuit place.
and the Aston one is just down the road from it :)