ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

at last a good quality Reno interior !

Ziel Nurburgring

Not a bad attemp on the GT Laguna. Shame it probably wont look like that in the flesh, and will rattle more than a can of shingle.

well i driven two meganes now and neither rattled apparently close to the current VW quality inside. thats constructed like the megane though so it should be tight and soild.

btw noticed the parts bin.. 182 seats with red leather, V6 gearnob

The Jinx

It WILL rattle. Renault are a long way behind on build quality even compared to the latest Citroens and Peugeots.

Only the C4 is recognised as coming close to VAG.

Quote: Originally posted by Swervin_Mervin on 17 March 2005

It WILL rattle. Renault are a long way behind on build quality even compared to the latest Citroens and Peugeots.

Only the C4 is recognised as coming close to VAG.
maybe. but VFM is higher on the renault. anyways i think thats the kind of interior but minified you could expect on the next clio sport.

tiTTy & SV650

i quite like the 182 steering wheel myself...

my dads got a laguna privildge which is pretty plush and doesnt rattle yet...

reno steering wheels are always too big.. probably all that cleaver safety stuff inside them. i much prefer Momo steering wheels.. like the commando R. only the lastest bmw wheels are any good.

P

peterh2

The bit in the middle of all Renault steering wheels is far to big. People try to say this is for the airbag but how come audi can fit an airbag in and still keep them small?