ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

At Last I've got my sunflower :)

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Welcome to the elite ;-)

Cheers lol can't wait to pick it/her up

Flol chi!! I only mentioned this to Mel yesterday at oulton! Didn't realise it was the one there though. Looked tidy.

She did mention it and I'd already spoken to the guy about trying to buy it.
I didn't realise either or I'd of been all over it. Should of guessed as there's not that many about.

Most understanding mrs. Ever.

trade?

FLOL anyone else would kill me Scott...
When you guys getting yours on track? Cheapest time of year is right now.

Last edited:
  Ph2 172
You know it's a good car when you keep checking ebay when your in town on the drink! Luckily I managed to restrain my bidding finger.

Great buy at that price!

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
:( ahh no sell the r26 :)

I've got a really s**t ph1 apparently..

Have you driven an R26 on track or in the wet? Brilliant mate. . Saying that if someone's looking for one ;) lol

No such thing as a s**t ph1, you should see my tatty one on the trailer. Not used it yet but love it. .

Inferno 225 cup
Have you driven an R26 on track or in the wet? Brilliant mate. . Saying that if someone's looking for one ;) lol

No such thing as a s**t ph1, you should see my tatty one on the trailer. Not used it yet but love it. .

No chap but the one I'm looking at is a ph1 with LSD hybrid turbo and full leather recaros.

I've not seen yours though, could be tempted to buy at the right price?

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
@Dr Jekyll

Chi, enjoy this one, it looks like a minter!

Cheers mate just got it back and I now know what all the fuss is about. Love it..

You are addicted ChioSport ;)

I love the little things. . So much car for so little money.

saw this last night on ebay, looks lovely a cracking car you have there:)

Cheers dude, engine, gearbox, suspension, steering all feel spot on.
It's a great little car :D

No chap but the one I'm looking at is a ph1 with LSD hybrid turbo and full leather recaros.

I've not seen yours though, could be tempted to buy at the right price?

Cheers mate.
Your welcome to come and haggle with me.. Im sure I could be persuaded to let it go.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Lucky for me ;)
Driving back from Warrington and I checked the mpg, it was reading 36mpg and I wondered whether it was reset after Oulton yesterday. Decided to reset and see what I could manage. Starting on the motorway at steady 56mph I managed 57mpg????
Computer said I had 66 miles in tank and after my miss daisy drive it read 93 and I was back on the Wirral. . Not sure how accurate but if mpg is a sign of a good engine I'm very happy :D

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Jesus, you've got too many cars. That is gorgeous. How much did it go for on eBay if u don't mind me asking?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Saw this before. Looked great and sounded awesome, I reckon it's an omp exhaust or similar. And your old van is ace :)

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
i almost and i mean ALMOST put a bid in on that, then my phone went flat :(

glad its at a good home! whats that now? 5 renaults and a BMW on your drive?