ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AUDI R8R MTM supercharged

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
wow... luckily for me i've just gone out and bought tonights winning lottery ticket :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Lush...... Must go like Hell.... Pitty there was no Track Footage or Head to Heads against other Cars

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Brilliant noise! White on the R8 is definately not for me though. I love the seats though, and how the engine bay just looks like it came out of the factory like that.

If I was speccing it, I'd take a stock looking R8 in red w/carbon side bits, still want that exhaust, standard wheels and the only non-stock body part would have to be that carbon fibre rear diffuser - unless that's standard anyway heh.

What is also impressive is how stable it is, look at the steering wheel when he's giving it full beans in the low gears. It's not trying to break away like some mega power stuff does, no torque steering down the camber of the road etc