ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Audi RS3 Review.

320d
Saw an RS3 today. Such a discreet motor, to the untrained eye you wouldn't notice it being any different to a normal A3 sportback. This one was just black with black wheels. Properly nice car.

Speced one up earlier and hit £44k without even trying. Nice car but lol. Make a great used purchase in a couple of years but pretty mental money for an A3 unless you're swimming in cash. There's a lot of quality engineering and expensive gear in it, so the pasic price isn't especially unreasonable, but I nearly choked when adding the floor mats.

I also resent paying extra for automatic lights on a £40k car.

I'm out.

I have no problem with the price of the car. Quality doesn't come cheap. I do think it takes the piss charging £450 for floor mats though. I wouldn't pay that on general principle.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That's nearly M3 Money.

In all seriousness that's TTRS money. Although a different market all together.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Its almost like comparing the RS4 to the R8 as it is the RS3 to the TTRS.. Different ponys for different beaches and all that.

Z4
Speced one up earlier and hit £44k without even trying. Nice car but lol. Make a great used purchase in a couple of years but pretty mental money for an A3 unless you're swimming in cash. There's a lot of quality engineering and expensive gear in it, so the pasic price isn't especially unreasonable, but I nearly choked when adding the floor mats.

I also resent paying extra for automatic lights on a £40k car.

I'm out.

Knew it, pauper.