ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Audi S5 v's BMW 335i

C250 AMG & 172 Cup
They are releasing an M3 Saloon though this time round, and an estate. So its pretty much the main rival.

RS4 avant VS M3 Touring
RS4 VS M3 Saloon
RS4 Cab VS M3 Cab

You get the idea!

audi, anytime anywhere

dad has had rs audis for ages and has just ordered the r8. was taken out in it last week. OMG. pants. . . new. . . needed.

the old bmw m3 and m5 are the best looking cars bmw ever produced and i love them ;)

Monaro VXR
Would take the Audi personally. Think its prettier. The New BMW's just do nothing for me.

Although if I was spending that kind of cash neither would be on my list of cars I would look at. £40k would get me a Saleen Mustang and well I would rather have something a little more attention grabbing and rarer. Thats also quicker. And in my opinion prettier.

C250 AMG & 172 Cup
Wonder if they will do a RS8??? Some kind of lambo chaser...now that will be the sex!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
They are releasing an M3 Saloon though this time round, and an estate. So its pretty much the main rival.

RS4 avant VS M3 Touring
RS4 VS M3 Saloon
RS4 Cab VS M3 Cab

You get the idea!

Got you now.

Cant wait to see the M3 touring.That would be nice

Snotter's
the audi r8 is a machine, i know a lad who has one and he took me for a spin.On normal roads it kept with our mates 997 turbo and so much easier to drive.The v10 will be a monster

BMW M4; S1000 RR
the audi r8 is a machine, i know a lad who has one and he took me for a spin.On normal roads it kept with our mates 997 turbo and so much easier to drive.The v10 will be a monster

Porka Turbo owners I've spoken to all say they don't come much easier to drive.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Maybe the future RS8 will be the lambo engine ,but for now the porsche has to be beaten by this 4.2 V8.Bit of a kick in the nuts for them tbh

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
But the audi does more with less.It outhandled the porsche hands down.And on the bedford track was only a couple of tenths behind an enzo ferrari