ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

auto headlights gone after bulb changes....

FF 182 Sport
just changed all buls apart from headlight and i now have no auto headlight thing which i quite liked, ive fitted 501 led sides and its happened since then on a ff182 anyone else had this?

Vauxhall Frontera
Hi

Have you tried switching the auto lights off then on?

process - turn ignition key to second position with lights selected off. in quick succession select to dipped headlights, then off, then dipped headlights then off. you should then hear a beep.
then try starting the engine (when its dark) and see if the lights come on automatically. if this doesnt work try it again!

best i can come up with!

Si

172 cup
Hi

Have you tried switching the auto lights off then on?

process - turn ignition key to second position with lights selected off. in quick succession select to dipped headlights, then off, then dipped headlights then off. you should then hear a beep.
then try starting the engine (when its dark) and see if the lights come on automatically. if this doesnt work try it again!

best i can come up with!

Si

nice one mate mine havnt worked for ages and ive done this and its sound does it work the same with the auto wipers

Vauxhall Frontera
Sam

I dont think the auto wipers can be switched off, I think its dependant on the potition of the stalk. Ie off, then sensor, then constant then fast. The wiper stalk having to be set from off to sensor after each engine start.

Si