ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Auto Lights Not working

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Hi, I'm in the process of returning my Clio to 100% stock ready to sell it, I havent drove it for a while, So took it for a quick spin today and all was fine, started first time etc etc

HOWEVER. My autolights dont work anymore. I can turn them on manually fine, but they dont auto come on as they used to! The battery has been off for a while, an I needed to put in the radio code earlier, they were working fine before this

Any ideas?

Thanks

Liquid Yellow R27
This happened to me a few days ago, but my mate told me the fix to turn them back on.

Put your key in the ignition and turn it, but not far enough for the engine to turn on. Turn your sidelights on and off twice. You should hear a beep and the automatic lights should then be turned back on. Hope this helps :)

Clio Sport 172, 2004
awsome! they stoped working on mine when i removed the "key" fuse on the side of the dashboard.

clio 1.5 DCI 80
This happened to me a few days ago, but my mate told me the fix to turn them back on.

Put your key in the ignition and turn it, but not far enough for the engine to turn on. Turn your sidelights on and off twice. You should hear a beep and the automatic lights should then be turned back on. Hope this helps :)

Hiya, wonder if I can ask a couple of questions. I've tried to turn my auto lights on did the above and got a beep, I did it a second rime and got two beep. As far as I am aware the two beeps means they are on and one means off. Firstly can you clarify that for me?

Also, what position is your stalk in for them to work? (off, sidelights or dipped beam?) I've only just got the car and still figuring out all the details! Lol

Many thanks

Goldy...

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Not sure how many beeps it is as mine have always been on auto, however with regards to the switch position just leave them in the 'switched off' position and they will come on automatically.