ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Autoglym Products 3 for 2 at Halfords

RS Clio 200
think it still going online isnt it?
might pop along and pick up 3 bottles of engine machine cleaner
stuff is fantastic on wheels....use loads of it by the time the wheels, arches, tyres and engine ahev all been made to shine

106 GTi
If your using loads of AG Engine and Machine Cleaner get in touch with you local Autoglym rep and get some in 5 litre sizes it will save you some cash.

I don't buy much AG stufff in less than 5 litres as its so cheap in the larger sizes!

I do wheel arches with Megs APC, spray under with a foaming spray bottle - allow to dwell and rinse with the hose.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
If your using loads of AG Engine and Machine Cleaner get in touch with you local Autoglym rep and get some in 5 litre sizes it will save you some cash.

I don't buy much AG stufff in less than 5 litres as its so cheap in the larger sizes!

I do wheel arches with Megs APC, spray under with a foaming spray bottle - allow to dwell and rinse with the hose.

PMSL! @ Dwell. Rich you have to get dirt on the car first mate ;)

need some AG engine cleaner, get my car shiny ish for its first meet on sunday!! if only i had a hose, hate having to make do with buckets of water, never the same effect :D

jamie

Mito Sportiva 135
need some AG engine cleaner, get my car shiny ish for its first meet on sunday!! if only i had a hose, hate having to make do with buckets of water, never the same effect :D

jamie

I was at Leeds Uni, there are loads of Eastern European car cleaner places on Kirsktall Road (I think it was called - the one with all the used car lots and Evo on). Either get them to shampoo your car, or else they will probably let you do it yourself for a couple of pounds, just so you can make sure it gets done properly, and I don't like using truck wash or wheel acid either.

Will be returning there next year, quite a few 172s up there, where abouts did you live? There was a nice 172 Cup on my mates road last year before I got the 172 myself.