ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Automatch!!!!!

Guys and gals you also need to watch out for the following who do exactly the same thing as Automatch:-

Vehiclematch + Carmatch

Its a joke companies like this shouldnt be allowed to be setup surely coz they are all a con.

one called me i think it was auto match

conversation on phone was like this.

wats in it for u i said, he said nothing then i suggested rather then go through the company, why dont he fork out the £70 to sell my car, then when he sold it, i would give him £300 cash for selling if it he was so confident it would be sold that afternoon, totally unsettled him and he said he could not, i said u must be stupid to refuse £300 in your own pocket instead of campany he would not have it but probably out of the routine he used to on the phone, told him to fcuk off and never call again, needless to say they never did again

my bro got stung by automatch or somelike before, they just prey on cars that have been advertised for a while and know the seller is depserate to sell

anyone on here used a service like this and actually sold thier car??

Yeah, they stung my dad years back. Told him there was no fee unless they sold the car so he stupidly gave them the card details. Next months bill showed hed been charged £250.