ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Automatic Lights

Clio 182ff
My Auto light's have suddenly stopped working on my '04' 182 any idea's. Usual fuses checked...!

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I'm assuming you've tried to activate the automatic light function again ? Turn them On/Off On/Off quickly until you hear it beep . Same procedure to deactivate them .

You might need the key in the ignition turned to the first position ( no engine running ) Some do , i don't on my 182 for some reason .

Clio 182ff
I'm assuming you've tried to activate the automatic light function again ? Turn them On/Off On/Off quickly until you hear it beep . Same procedure to deactivate them .

You might need the key in the ignition turned to the first position ( no engine running ) Some do , i don't on my 182 for some reason .

Cheer's, Ill take a look when i get out the office and give it ago!

Renaultsport Clio 182 ff
sorry to hijack.........
but onced turned on like you say... beep etc, they should stay on yes?

like evrytime you start the car, as sure mine are sort of resetting themselves.... back to normal?

tar

sorry to hijack.........
but onced turned on like you say... beep etc, they should stay on yes?

like evrytime you start the car, as sure mine are sort of resetting themselves.... back to normal?

tar

they should stay on (they do on my 172FF anyhow), only thing that resets itself is the automatic washers if you have them.

Renaultsport Clio 182 ff
key in ignition, not engine running though,
turn on lights then off, then on then off!

then beep or beep beep...

Renaultsport Clio 182 ff
no probs, but cannot remember if 1 beep is on or off........lol etc etc

Renaultsport Clio 182 ff
cheers Mr Billy, it's a good idea someone knows how to operate their own car..lol :S

Clio 182ff
Thanks fella's, finally got it sorted, i got the 2 beeps and they are now working again.

Thanks very much

Clio 182ff
Thanks fella's, finally got it sorted, i got 2 beeps and they are now working again.

Thanks very much

actively looking
This just happened to me too im about to go and try out this reset procedure but im confused where are people finding out about these are they in the manual? Admittedly my manual is along way from me at the mo as i am away but still sure iv not come across anything like that in there before is there any other handy tricks that i should no about?