ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autosmart WAX

2007 clio dynamique
Has anyone used this stuff ? Ive read some good reviews on detailing world but i havnt used it yet , i was in halfords looking at the cleaning stuff when some random guys says ive got some stuff for you to try he took me to his car and gave me a new pot of this wax some 20/20 glass cleaner and some microfibres lol not bad for free i thought

2007 clio dynamique
No he just walked past and said if your looking for some wax ive got some in the car you can try , really strange but he did say his mate works for autosmart so he gets it free

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols. Mental.

It's very good mate. Just not fancy. I prefer Autoglym HD wax but AS is very good for the price.

The autosmart wax is ok.

But for a tiny bit more money you can get dodo juice wax which is awesome stuff in comparison to the autosmart stuff!

That 20/20 stuff is ok too, I much prefer autosmart glass clear...... It smells so good you want to drink it and it is one of the best glass cleaners I've used!