ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Autosport Pics - Renaults and more ( Lots of Pics)

106 GTi
Spotted in the car park

IMG_6578.jpg

New Renault Sport Clio Concept.

IMG_6594.jpg

IMG_6595.jpg

IMG_6597.jpg

IMG_6601.jpg

IMG_6602.jpg

IMG_6603.jpg

IMG_6606.jpg

IMG_6607.jpg

IMG_6609.jpg

IMG_6610.jpg

IMG_6611.jpg

IMG_6612.jpg

Golf GTI PP Mk7
those seats wont make it production, lol, i rekon the final product will be a bit toned down, but shud still be awesome.

I was going to post my pics, but I thought I'd wait for someone else first. Because they are just the same ;)

Mint.

106 GTi
IMG_6743.jpg

IMG_6752.jpg

Cosworthed 206!

IMG_6749.jpg

IMG_6755.jpg

IMG_6764.jpg

IMG_6761.jpg

Where I would have been sat if my numbers had come up!

IMG_6785.jpg

IMG_6787.jpg

IMG_6793.jpg

IMG_6804.jpg

Looked good Fun!

IMG_6822.jpg

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
IMG_6619.jpg

i thought that the f1 special edition was supposed to have recaro trendline seats trimmed in blue like they had on the recaro stand?

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
oh and did you see the girl behind the desk at the pirelli stand with the short hair --- she was amazing!

106 GTi
That's the only one I saw, but we probably didnt look round everywhere, the was all sorts to be there. Getting Pics was the problem, early in the morning, and just before closing where the only times you could easily get the shots. They chucked us out as we where still trying to take pics.

excellent pics - I hate those seats on the clio sport concept car, they look awful.

The blonde with the hankook top on looks:cool:

I agree with the comments about the rs200 - love them !

MKIII 138
im looking at the ass not the women but that sexy F1 megane, still got loverly seats and nice interior + colour, breaks, wheels, wingmirrors etc are all good as well as the facelift that makes it look nicer too i want !

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Lv. said:
awesome.. whoa at the maybach.. puts everything on there to shame if you ask me..

what the feck are you smoking son?!

;)

has no place at a show like this imo.

unlike the RS200.

meggy looks great in racing blue as well. :)

106 GTi
carbon copy said:
what the feck are you smoking son?!

;)

has no place at a show like this imo.

unlike the RS200.

meggy looks great in racing blue as well. :)

Was an odd car to see there, but the thing is so huge you cant help stop and stare!

mk1 phase 3
nice pics mate! i only had my phone to take some with, and with all that lighting they are just crap! so no point in even showing them!
i think we missed a bit aswel lookin at your pictures!
seen the rs200 though, pure sex!!

106 GTi
ollie_yesclio said:
nice pics mate! i only had my phone to take some with, and with all that lighting they are just crap! so no point in even showing them!
i think we missed a bit aswel lookin at your pictures!
seen the rs200 though, pure sex!!

Some of my Pics came out odd due to the lighting aswell, took about 300 in all LOL!

I am not sure we saw everything either to be honest!

A silver Honda
Wow, excellent pictures guys!

Loving the F1 coloured Megane Trophy, any front pics of it?

Also the Maybach? looks like the Batmobile!