ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Autumn Anniversary...

Golf R
Just a few pictures of my Anniversary... have been driving past this autumn scenery all week and thought it'd make a good backdrop for a few fresh pictures of the car... just fitted US spec rear lights this week, otherwise nothing else has changed, some pictures are very similar but i liked them all so decided to share them anyway!

DSCF2228X.jpg

DSCF2229X.jpg

DSCF2231X.jpg

DSCF2235X.jpg

DSCF2236X.jpg

DSCF2241X.jpg

DSCF2243X.jpg

DSCF2245X.jpg

DSCF2267X.jpg

DSCF2265X.jpg

DSCF2252X.jpg

DSCF2263X.jpg

DSCF2247X.jpg

DSCF2271X.jpg

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Very nice and good location gareth! Need some where like that for the vee and 182!

Golf R
Chirstopher - totally different drive to what we're used to tbh, but it sticks to the road quite well.... doesn't wallow or lose grip anything like the TDI 130 we had a few months ago.... but it'll never be a RS!

Ian - not remapped yet.... next on the to do list though!

John - yes still doing what it needs to be, eating the miles and getting 600 miles to a tank is boring yet very easy on the wallet!

Tom - yes TDi 150 :)

And can i ask why the f*ck this thread has moved, yet the original one i made when i got it hasn't? http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=354780

Both discussing the same thing, both containing pictures....

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
i helped move leaves around and i cleaned the wheels :D hehe

It looks so beefy and sex in black

Golf
maybe he only had the TDI150, pretty sure it was the anniversary unless it just had the kit on :S

Vee dub
Yeah could have been the kit...... think it was just silver, red and black for the anni's.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Annis only came in Black (500 made) Silver (500 made) and Red (500 made) :)