ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aux belt kits

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Maybe they've moved it over to Motrio? I'm going to have to price this up myself now... back in 10

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Just checked RenaultNET and can confirm the price for the 172/182 aux.belt kits have indeed come down to a retail price of £60.00 + VAT... happy days

Sneaky buggers have upped the prices on the K4M and F9Q belt kit units though to the same from £34.80... gutted

Still, it makes the genuine kits now more affordable that aftermarket tensioner units from the likes of FAG/INA

Mick

BlackGold 182
What?!? I just paid 150 from ktec for my aux belt kit! I think I may try get a refund and go by it from Renault! So is it the aux belt and tensioners too?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Yep its the full kit so belt, idler and tensioner. What are you compaining for? I've got x6 units in stock that I paid £102 each for which I now have to discount LOL

They've charged you full retail for your kit and you're unlikely to get anything back for it. If I went to my local dealership right now and they had one in stock I would expect to pay the price that they purchased it at rather than the new R-NET price.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
So now if I ring up Renault for the auxiliary belt kit they will quote me £60 + vat?

Some will, some won't - it depends if they have any on shelf at the minute. If they do have it on shelf they're not going to sell it for less than they paid themselves. If they don't they will order it in on a 2 day stock order or VOR so the new price will apply.

Mick

Clio 172
Just ordered mine for £72 all in from Benfield Renault Gateshead, even the guy in parts was surprised at the price and commented on how the tensioner alone is still up for £110. Cheers guys saved me a lot as I've just been quoted £170 and was about to hit buy but had a quick look here first.

Clio 2 ph.2 - 172
Hi people,

I just want to say hello from Mexico and share something just happened to me today... I just purchased this very kit genuine Renault (Serpentine belt+tensioner+idler) from K-Tec at just £60 :)hail:) +shipping (£45 :() dealers here are quoting this on £185 so that's ok!!! I already ordered it, but I went into the webpage today to check what else could I find at good price, the kit was already updated to £115.2, it seems like someone forgot to update this before, and they just noticed it with my purchase...