ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aventador Review From EVO

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I totally love this car and its all brand new from the floor up,to a brand new 6.5 litre V12...

Turbos.
What did the review say? I'm not being funny but it should be a new car from the ground up, the Murci was a bit of a pig, you could trace some bits of it to the Miura!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
The review says its the best supercar out there at the moment.And its veyron quick up to 100 mph...Its a full carbon monocouque,push rod suspension and everything thats not carbon is alluminium...

It pulls 1.6G after 1 metre of take off.Then it holds over a G all the way to 100

CIW

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Track Car
Was expecting to be bowled over by the new Pagani but that has turned out to be a bit of a disappointment, the Aventador is now top of my 'silly Italian exotica' wish list. Hoping my local Lambo dealership will invite me to their launch.