ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

average age of 172 drivers!

Elise/VX220/R26

Quote: Originally posted by pete172 on 18 January 2004
i was 24 when i got mine. just hope i can keep the car longer than my hair :(

Im with you there bro :) Goig bald takes about a hundredth off you 1/4 mile time tho!

Mk2 Clio V6 / 996 C4S

I was 22 when I got my 172, cant remember what the insurance was. Im 25 now with a V6.

Only had my 3 series a year before the force of the Clios pulled me back:D

Mk2 172

Not really. 35.

84 is just my favourite number.

Sorry. I just had to push the average age up a few points.

Quote: Originally posted by Gambler on 20 January 2004
32 and I also remember Knight Rider and Street Hawk and the Red Hand Gang !!

Bloody hell!! the red hand Gang takes quite a few of us back to the glorious hot summer days of the early eighties when we had 6 long weeks off school - What about " THE LITTLEST HOBO!" for a trip down memory lane!!

E36 323i coupe

Quote: Originally posted by admob on 20 January 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Gambler on 20 January 2004

32 and I also remember Knight Rider and Street Hawk and the Red Hand Gang !!

Bloody hell!! the red hand Gang takes quite a few of us back to the glorious hot summer days of the early eighties when we had 6 long weeks off school - What about " THE LITTLEST HOBO!" for a trip down memory lane!!
Hey, Im 25.5 and I remember all of them well as well as childrens tv when it was good, like Camberwick Green, Trumpton, Bagpuss, the Clangers...

and also I hate all you youngsters who can afford to pay the vast amounts of insurance (it must cost) to cover 172s. I can barely afford it now, at 25 with 8years no claims, pass plus, and advanced driving!