ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Average owners age?

clio 200 cup
Ill get my zimmerframe then (37) your never too old too have fun ........... I keep telling myself that lol

renault clio 172
After reading some folks ages I don't feel that old at 34. I've been driving a 3 series saloon for the last 4 years, and thought I need something that's fun, so I went back to my roots and I'm picking my Clio 172 next week. Can't wait to get in it and enjoy!!

Nimbus R27
Im 21 and got my R27 a couple of months ago but as soon as my dad drove it, he was seriously considering getting one. Hes 48.

Clio 182 FF
Got my 182 aged 20, moved up from a Saxo VTR that I'd had at 17 as my first car. My Dad drives it occasionally when he's bored of his BMW diesel barge and wants a nice revvy petrol but CBA to get his Westfield out.

I bought the 182 off my ~30yo female cousin who had it since new and replaced it with a new 200. She I would very much say is not who I'd have the typical ClioSport owner down as!

107 Track Car & C4
I got my 182 when I was 20, I'm now fast approaching 22. My Dad keeps toying with the idea of a 200 Cup, he's 53.

200 GORDINI
nice to see some 50+ year olds on this site,think i was the oldest on the astra owners site.
pick my 200 up at the beginning of the month:clap:
cant wait

itb'd RB 182 cup
My aunt is 58 and she owns a BG 200 before that she had an RB 182 an Astra turbo and a rs2000! But she is a bit of a nutjub and a petrol head.

Titanium 182
My first car I got was my Fiesta Zetec-S, which I bought at 16 (only a week or so before my 17th) I then got my 172 at 19, and picked up the 182 just after my 21st! So 2years between each car.

I'm approaching my 23rd soon, but tbh I'm quite happy with the Clio for the time being, so who knows how old I'll be before I move on :)

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
21 - Clio 200. First car was a blue c2 vts followed by a black vts which my mrs's is having to mmake way for my new 200 :).

Had my first clio @ 17, my first RS clio @ 20.

Will be on my 4th clio, 3rd rs clio just after my 21st in May. Getting another RB hopefully a 200.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'm 21 too. Had to wait till now to get insured. There's a few on here younger.

I know one at west mids meet who was 18 with a 182.

Clio 200 cup chassis
Got mine 2 days ago. At 53 I am too old. Apparently?

Still enjoy "Sex on wheels" though.;)

Clio 1.2 Expression
I'm 21 too. Had to wait till now to get insured. There's a few on here younger.

I know one at west mids meet who was 18 with a 182.

Bloody hell. I still have 5 points from when i was 17 and just started driving - so my insurance is still to high to go for a sport! Hopefully when they have gone though I can upgrade :)

Clio 172
im 28 just got my first clio after having 2 scoobys and a golf VR6 am well impressed with the 172. Definitely a car to keep hence the money I'm spending on tuning it

Evo 5 RS
lol, it's not even lunch time yet and we've already a s**t stirrer.

25, I plan to keep mine forever regardless of my next upgrade