ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aviemore meet - the pictures

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi all, These are the pictures from our meet yesterday, this was the first time we have arranged to meet, it was a good day though :)

Had some fun with a honda civic because the drunk passengers were slagging us off for having 'Hairdressers cars'. i had some spare RS stickers in the car and a CS flyer :p

Inverness, before we left..

SAM_0304.jpg

SAM_0305.jpg

SAM_0306.jpg

SAM_0307.jpg

SAM_0308.jpg

SAM_0309.jpg

SAM_0310.jpg

SAM_0311.jpg

Carpark where we got abused by the drunk passengers from the civic :/

SAM_0312.jpg

SAM_0312-1.jpg

SAM_0316.jpg

SAM_0315.jpg

SAM_0314.jpg

SAM_0313-1.jpg

SAM_0317.jpg

My laptop is no longer working so i cant get the other photos just now :( what a fail..

Ill get them uploaded tomorrow! sorry :s

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Tidy motors there. The RB with the bumper stickers though...Hmm, not for me.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Nice little meet guys.

Don't understand the stickers on the RB though.

I'm kinda loving that 200. :eek:

Ly Megane 230 F1
some idiot shouting oooh look its the clio club lol..then slating clios, when they pulled up in a standard/basic 5 door red civic with L plates!

Astra gsi turbo
mk54jxr is my old car and im disgusted at what they have done to it with that stupid stickers. i wish i never sold it

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I'm not really feeling the red mirror caps. But apart from that it looks good.

Astra gsi turbo
tidied it up, re did the stripes, fitted the carbon dash trim, fitted the exhaust. now its ruined

Ly Megane 230 F1
i went to look at it when it was in top car for sale.. RBs look best with the stripes imo. Love the sound of the exhaust on that car!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
He has a set of speedlines for it but hes unsure if he wants them on. as far as i can remember its got a cat back ktec exhaust and coilovers :)

Be nice to see either or.

Mouldings will tie in well with the speedlines.

Ly Megane 230 F1
The speedlines he has are gloss black so hes not sure if hes keen on them. There should hopefully be lots more photos to add to this thread

Ly Megane 230 F1
I think hes planning it towards the end of the year..could always offer him now lol. What exhaust did you put on it?

Astra gsi turbo
i cant even look at it now lol. got to be the worst looking rb on here now apart from that carbon effort lol

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah ill get the RS civic uploaded tonight, along with the rest.Next meet should be a run to apple cross if anyone else is keen :)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
some idiot shouting oooh look its the clio club lol..then slating clios, when they pulled up in a standard/basic 5 door red civic with L plates!

LOL! they sound cool as f**k :p

we had a ford ka try to crash one of our meets last year... gunning it down the middle of the car park which was full of clios and people, then attempting hand brake turns at the end lol

Twingo Gordini RS133
Well, I was the gate crasher in the RS133 Dini

Only a couple of pics from me as I had an epic camera fail... Leaving the battery on charge at home, so just a couple of phone shots
6912047268_f32656ca1b_c_d.jpg

6912043074_952d6251c2_c_d.jpg

As you know, the start of the meet didn't go quite to plan as Mackenzies seemed to have borrowed a couple of village idiots so none of us fancied leaving the cars unattended whilst getting some food. Convoy up to the Cairngorm ski area and then back down to town for a pizza.

Home the long way, tailing one of the 182's through Tomintoul and up over the Lecht before heading our seperate ways. 3rd and 4th haven't had a work out like that for a while :) I think I need some extra horses and better tyres for next time

clio 182 cup
well everyone seems to like the stickers on my clio except u pair ! each to their own ....u say u tidyed the car up ???? ill tell the jokes ......wanna buy it back u can ram it . **** it to my face and see what happens instead of this . B***END!!!!!

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
well everyone seems to like the stickers on my clio except u pair ! each to their own ....u say u tidyed the car up ???? ill tell the jokes ......wanna buy it back u can ram it . **** it to my face and see what happens instead of this . B***END!!!!!

Lolwhat?

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
You will have get the ones up the civic.
Was a good day, I would be up for road trip to Applecross.

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Well, I was the gate crasher in the RS133 Dini

Only a couple of pics from me as I had an epic camera fail... Leaving the battery on charge at home, so just a couple of phone shots
6912047268_f32656ca1b_c_d.jpg

6912043074_952d6251c2_c_d.jpg

As you know, the start of the meet didn't go quite to plan as Mackenzies seemed to have borrowed a couple of village idiots so none of us fancied leaving the cars unattended whilst getting some food. Convoy up to the Cairngorm ski area and then back down to town for a pizza.

Home the long way, tailing one of the 182's through Tomintoul and up over the Lecht before heading our seperate ways. 3rd and 4th haven't had a work out like that for a while :) I think I need some extra horses and better tyres for next time

Was a good run back, most fun ive had in the car in a while! Was good to meet some faces from here aswell.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Heres the rest of the photos,

Starting with the RS civic :p

SAM_0318.jpg

SAM_0320.jpg

SAM_0321.jpg

SAM_0322.jpg

SAM_0323.jpg

After we moved away from the tossers in the civic..

SAM_0325.jpg

SAM_0326.jpg

SAM_0327.jpg

SAM_0328.jpg

SAM_0330.jpg

Then we moved up to the Cairngorms..

SAM_0331.jpg

SAM_0332.jpg

SAM_0333.jpg

SAM_0334.jpg

SAM_0335.jpg

SAM_0336.jpg

SAM_0337.jpg

SAM_0339.jpg

SAM_0340.jpg

SAM_0342.jpg

SAM_0343.jpg

Then i only managed to get a quick snap back in Aviemore before ii had to shoot off early, hopefully Frazjam will get his pictures up soon as he had a proper camera :)

SAM_0344.jpg

Liam.

Astra gsi turbo
who likes the stickers on here ? not seen any good comments so far. i would happily buy it back as im looking for another but the stickers would need to go