ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AVO lowering springs.

I had AVOs on my cinquecento, they were really good i thought, really make a difference and were well made etc

Hillpower will only fit Avos

I used to work for Avo, the quality hasnt changed since I left so I have just slapped some coilovers and springs onto my valver

I got a set for Mat Brown too. He is one fussy customer, so if he is pleased you need not worry

dave

Avo springs are good. But I would proberly change the shocks at the same time. The standard shocks are a little over worked with these springs. Im going to give it a few thousand miles more and replacing my shocks.

Chun.

Outka5t,

Could you get me a set of Avo coilovers for my 92 16v clio? Was gonnal order them this week, but if you can get a discount...
Cheers
cliocup

HillPower use AVO springs, and ak_uk and Jamie (cant remember his ID) both have them fitted (via HillPower) on their 172 Mk2s. Very good I hear!

cliocup.. as i dont work for them any more it takes a bit of sweet talking and theres already a long queue im afraid

No worries, ill get demon tweeks to get them, then get the VAT back and then 10% off for emeber of pole position motorsports club! every little helps...

ak there are Koni shocks on the market. I will go for them soon. Well as soon as there is some cash flow lol. My brake discs and pads need replacing as well.

Chun.

Trophy

Dave,

Just done 650 miles to newquay and back with 4 blokes and luggage in the car, ride was brilliant but have to be careful on full lock!
Need to trim my back arches too as they were catching a little right at the back.
Looked great with everyone in, the rim of the back wheel was in the arch.

Mat.

Trophy

Dave,

Just done 650 miles to newquay and back with 4 blokes and luggage in the car, ride was brilliant but have to be careful on full lock!
Need to trim my back arches too as they were catching a little right at the back.
Looked great with everyone in, the rim of the back wheel was in the arch.

Mat.