ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Awesome photos from Afghanistan

Evo 8 Jap Crap
These photos were taken by a Royal Navy photographer.

15058639.jpg

15058632.jpg

15058637.jpg

15058636.jpg

15058634.jpg

15058633.jpg

15058638.jpg

15058631.jpg

Ian

Focus TDCi
Whoever it is, the guy's got skills. The soldier one does look a little staged, but it's still great. Like the helicopter and the one with the earth up in the air after the explosion.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Some of them Pics really hit it home as to what those Guys and Girls are going through and the s**t Treatmant and Wages they get from our Government

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Very good. The one with the motar and RPG launching are quality.

I bet he needs to clean his sensor regularly!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
My thoughts are always with the guys and girls in the army, as i have some very good friends almost family who have been on several tours over there, always on edge when there are casualties.

Cupra
Are the photogs armed when they are out there? I imagine that wearing a bright press vest is not recommended as it just makes you an easier target.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Some of them Pics really hit it home as to what those Guys and Girls are going through and the s**t Treatmant and Wages they get from our Government

So we can spend more on benefits for lazy white trash and immigrants I guess. :rolleyes:

Very very good pics there. Takes a very brave man/woman to go over there. Not sure I could.

Fiat Panda 100hp
I wouldn't mind being a photographer in the armed forces, just had a quick look on the internet, doesn't seem to be any jobs dedicated to photography.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
only 39 Army Photographers ( worldwide)
Its a job that you get through reputation and completion of an intense 9 month course at the Defence school of Photography.
RAF can join as a direct entrant into the trade and am not sure about the sailors.

Do they still use Olympus E-1s? Seem to remember reading about it once, the only camera sealed well enough to cope with certain conditions.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
D2x in the Army, although they are now juggling over a 1Ds mklll or a D3???
knowing the Army they won't decide until end of the financial year...when something bigger and better comes out.
Where as we always bought kit, they will now be turning to a lease system.