ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AWT Clio... 216bhp Video

link to page where you can witness the monster itself... and yeah, thats wheel spin going into third byatches :devilish:

http://www.williamsclio.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3465http://www.williamsclio.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3465

Thats what 216bhp does, Mehdi, that is one seriously FAST car, Ben, oh my god fella, you rock! lol

[Edited by TheJesus on 17 June 2005 at 10:25pm]

This is the throttle bodied williams built by BenR incase anyone is in any doubt by the way. Clean16v is the owner of this and its mental... in a good way of course

[Edited by TheJesus on 17 June 2005 at 10:26pm]

link dont work. plus wheepspinning in third? my charged sax doesnt even do that, do u have poo tires or suspension?

Quote: Originally posted by Martin. on 17 June 2005

You have to register to get in williamsclio Jesus...;)
eh? since when???

[Edited by TheJesus on 17 June 2005 at 10:32pm]

oh yeah! just logged out... can get in discussion tho, has it always been like that?????

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Quote: Originally posted by TheJesus on 17 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Martin. on 17 June 2005

You have to register to get in williamsclio Jesus...;)
eh? since when???

[Edited by TheJesus on 17 June 2005 at 10:32pm]

oh yeah! just logged out... can get in discussion tho, has it always been like that?????
yeah been like that for ages...

it dont bring up the media player bit in teh screen.just an outline with a small box in te top left with a couple of coloured shapes in it.

they normally work on this site and ive 2 meg broadband aswell so it should load fairly sharpish

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

If youre gonna keep editing that first post jesus you might as well put the link right!;)

3mb NTHell...

nowt, still goes like it does in 4th, just let off to stop the vid lol

tis scary when your in it mate, its relentless and such a sleeper

it wont let me do it Martin :( edited it too many times prolly... gave it a bad title to start with too, people were thinking it was my car... lol, i wish!

Simon, on the window with the mini media player right click on it, goto properties and copy the direct link at the bottom and paste into an IE window, it will load media player and you can just save it from here... was okay on mine, cached it and played perfect 1st time :confused:

S2000

Quote: Originally posted by PeteB on 17 June 2005
flippin ek! Please tell me thats a rev counter and not a speedo!;)

lol

to be honest when Mehdi took me out in it the 1st time I was always looking at the revs to see just how quick it goes through the gears... never actually noticed the shocking speed at which the counter moves round the speedo! i dont think you can, your too busy watching the road, which is no offense what so ever to the driver, its just that things come towards you at some speed... the torque is far more fierce than my good mates 250bhp scooby, which has that turbo kick. this just has kick lol

dunno if it will, its only on a 7300rpm limit, so prolly good for 150+ on the clocks, not sure on actual speed tho... runs out of gears quickly tho as you can see... lol

(whys my avatar been removed too?)

that is mental, how long is it to 60mph? tried to time it but cant really tell when it first pulls off. i made it under5secs?!? surely not?! an amazing machine

its a rolling 1st gear start, thats 1/8 throttle, you cant really put the power down too easy in 1st and 2nd, it will spin all day if you boot it.

id imagine it will easily be in the 5s to 60, most of that spin too lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

yeh look at the 60-120mph time lol its faster

will be faster than 12.6 this year too lol and that was 12.6 on the second attempt... and he stopped then...