ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AWT Clio... 216bhp Video

LY 200

^^^Sweet

Out of intrest, know its a turbo so no comparison but what did Nicks run to become fastest mk1 clio?

lol @ ballcrusherm

you knows it ;)

thats a 5turbo though, and a 12sec 5 at that, that said that speedo clip was taken waaaay before it was a 12 sec car :)

mailto:13.7@101">13.7@101 today, that was at 32 degrees and over half a tank of petrol (should be running on fumes down the strip!).

Next plan is octane booster, less fuel, and hopefully some cooler weather!

It makes it officially the most powerful, and now quickest over a 1/4 mile N/A Clio that either CS or WilliamsClio know about (so in the UK?). Thank you please

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Quote: Originally posted by clean16v on 19 June 2005

mailto:13.7@101">13.7@101 today, that was at 32 degrees and over half a tank of petrol (should be running on fumes down the strip!).

Next plan is octane booster, less fuel, and hopefully some cooler weather!

It makes it officially the most powerful, and now quickest over a 1/4 mile N/A Clio that either CS or WilliamsClio know about (so in the UK?). Thank you please

Im very jealous - but also glad as I know what way I want to take the valver now... Wish I had the ££££.86p to do it now...

what i would say is that you have to take into consideration

that warmer weather= more traction

id guess that car to be in idle conditions say 18-20 degress be 13.4-13.5 @105 max