ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aylesbury.

Clio 182 (black)
Seen a couple of 182's around aylesbury. A blue 182 goin past quarenden school, a blue 172 cup goin down the same road & yellow one on the elmurst hill. anyone from here??

Clio 182 (black)
I saw the cup goin past haydon abbey school & quarenden school, on oposite side of road is blue wave chip shop & one stop shop? was around 16:00-17:00

fixedgear

ClioSport Club Member
I've got a cup now, the plate is RWE. Keep an eye out!

I've seen a couple of 182's and a very clean cup with FMH personal plate? I know its strange to remember but it looks like FHM.

190 BHP Willy 2
I live in Aylesbury, drive a mint williams 2. I see a lot of 182, 172's about. Normally always in my daily drive though, R plate Astra.

I'll flash you if i see you. Either williams 2 private plate C20 WMS or R plate red astra.

Clio 182 (black)
I live in Aylesbury, drive a mint williams 2. I see a lot of 182, 172's about. Normally always in my daily drive though, R plate Astra.

I'll flash you if i see you. Either williams 2 private plate C20 WMS or R plate red astra.

you eva parked down tesco's?

190 BHP Willy 2
Only when shopping.

Not one of the broadfields boys that hang out there all night. I've stopped once or twice there to talk to a mates lil brother but thats it.

I'm a bit old for all that, 28 lol

Clio 182 (black)
Only when shopping.

Not one of the broadfields boys that hang out there all night. I've stopped once or twice there to talk to a mates lil brother but thats it.

I'm a bit old for all that, 28 lol

lol! i used 2 hav a kitted up corsa-c and was down ther most nights and saw a very nice williams a few times

190 BHP Willy 2
Mite of been me. Only 2 williams in Aylesbury.

I sometimes used to stop and talk to a lad called Jason in a vw golf if he was in there when i went shopping. Normally with his mates, Dale, Ricky etc.

Naples Valver
I live over in Aylesbury now, so if any of you see a really tatty naples valver that'd be me.:approve: Don't think I've spotted any of you lot though.

190 BHP Willy 2
How long you lived here? Thought you was over in Wycombe?

I've seen a naples 1 or 2 times and wondered whose it was as it was new to town.

Scott

Naples Valver
Yeah, was in Wycombe but bought a house in Aylesbury, houses are much cheaper and it's nicer than Wycombe too. Moved there couple of months ago now.:)

Clio 182 (black)
Yeah, was in Wycombe but bought a house in Aylesbury, houses are much cheaper and it's nicer than Wycombe too. Moved there couple of months ago now.:)

:eek: houses are cheap in aylesbury???? u must b on som good money, i don;t think i can get a house in aylesbury, lookin at milton keynes

Naples Valver

:eek: houses are cheap in aylesbury???? u must b on som good money, i don;t think i can get a house in aylesbury, lookin at milton keynes

I don't think houses are cheap anywhere tbh!! Aylesbury is cheaper to buy in than Wycombe though, and it helps that I wasn't buying by myself. :)