ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ayshire get together

Mk2 Golf
haha, yeah its saltcoats i stay. I used to drive it every day :p not so much now, i just bought a mk2 Golf so the clio has been neglected in the driving sense recently.

My girlfriend lives in irvine, probably why u see me there all the time.

and yeah its sold, gets taken away to its new home on friday all going well. still in the 3 towns though, so it'll still be kicking about.

haha, yeah its saltcoats i stay. I used to drive it every day :p not so much now, i just bought a mk2 Golf so the clio has been neglected in the driving sense recently.

My girlfriend lives in irvine, probably why u see me there all the time.

and yeah its sold, gets taken away to its new home on friday all going well. still in the 3 towns though, so it'll still be kicking about.

You selling it with the misanos and the milltek sandro?

I know whos buying it I think, graham cambridge?

Mk2 Golf
yeah the miltek is on it cos the standard one was wrecked. and yeah the seats r going too, i wasnt intending to sell them but he wanted them, so he gets them too :)

I dunno his second name, but u might be right.