ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

B7 RS4

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
So i finally managed to get back and see/drive the RS4. It really is immaculate, gave it a quick clean and fitted the spacers all round.

CB489EFC-0EB4-40F5-BAE1-82861534C09E.JPG

275B264A-0DF7-48CF-A3BC-C03705F3C640.JPG

Whilst i was back i also headed over to Cannes/Monaco for a short break to celebrate my 30th, also rented out a 991.2 GTS. Very nice car and a coupe will defiantly be on the list once i can spend more time in the UK.

44974773_10156787271019483_3157307476643151872_n.jpg

IMG_7362.jpg

IMG_7369.jpg

IMG_7366.jpg

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
Stoney, Yeezys, RS4, renting a 991.2 GTS, Monaco/Cannes for your 30th ... someone's doing well.

Need vids for sound!

It sounded way better than i expected, the downshifts and overruns especially. I was genuinely very impressed and it makes me wonder just how good the GT3/GT3RS & GT2RS really are. A GT3 is highest on my wish list but need to work a little harder to justify one!

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
It's like the Instagram influencer starter pack.

Just need a Starbucks in hand with the shot of the steering wheel.
Or selling drugs

Lol, couldn't be the fact that i actually work hard guys? A lot of hours and stress goes on behind the scenes and as pointed out I'm 30! Not exactly young....

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
The bitterness. LOL. It's not even that much of a flex, it's a rented car and he's worked hard for s**t.

RS4 looks superb, I'd like to own an Avant one day. Proper attainable dream car stuff.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Lol, couldn't be the fact that i actually work hard guys? A lot of hours and stress goes on behind the scenes and as pointed out I'm 30! Not exactly young....

My first comment was meant in that way btw :)

Lovely car to have though, they sound mega. A guy round the corner of my old house used to have a Blue one, could tell he was coming home from a mile away with the sound.

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8

Quick clean a few weekends back, i nearly went for a 997.1 GT3 with carbon seats and PCCBs. Unfortunatly a deposit was taken before i could get home to see it:

Im more of a gen 2 fan but this one looked great and interested me. Sadly as mentioned it only took a week to go and i didnt fancy putting money down on a car like this before viewing fully.

Last edited:

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
Shame, that GT3 looks wicked!
Your RS4's lovely too!!

The main draw back for me is the 3.8, center locks and rear spoiler updates on the gen 2. However your looking at 25-30k more in clubsport spec!

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
Managed to get back to the UK this weekend gone. I had the wheels refurbished and the drivers side door adjusted as they all seem to drop after a while, this results in a step down in the trim around the bottom of the windows and plays on my OCD big time! Anyway that’s sorted now and looks a lot better. I actually didn’t really manage to take any photos apart from this before I got round to cleaning!

9E41CD31-B516-41F4-AE3D-4A1441410E35.jpeg

Really enjoying the car so far and has to be said the seats are one of my favourite things about it along with the engine and looks.

09BDF9B4-CE61-40B5-9690-5AAB14899E6C.jpeg

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
Sad day last week, the RS4 passed 50k Miles :( I have covered just under 3k miles in the 12 months i have had it so far. Apart from insurance and the nice 570 road tax i have to pay so far its been good! As mentioned above I had the wheels refurbed a few weeks ago, happy with the outcome.

38D3A9E6-2CC1-4319-AA69-F10D1125F048.JPG

image1.jpeg

Love how aggressive the rear now is with the spacers.

image2.jpeg

Seats still looking immaculate unlike most out there.

IMG_8700.jpg

Nothing else planned now, given how many untouched low mile examples there are on the market id rather keep it this way. I also think these cars look best untouched.

Hxrry

so-wax.com
ClioSport Trader
Beautiful car and lovely color combo. Keep it standard and enjoy it, must be great looking forward to having a fun car waiting at home for you after working away!

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Sad day last week, the RS4 passed 50k Miles :( I have covered just under 3k miles in the 12 months i have had it so far. Apart from insurance and the nice 570 road tax i have to pay so far its been good! As mentioned above I had the wheels refurbed a few weeks ago, happy with the outcome.

View attachment 1434391

View attachment 1434392

Love how aggressive the rear now is with the spacers.

View attachment 1434393

Seats still looking immaculate unlike most out there.

View attachment 1434394

Nothing else planned now, given how many untouched low mile examples there are on the market id rather keep it this way. I also think these cars look best untouched.

Love it guaranteed to make you a profit too 👍