ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back again In my 3rd Clio.

d5n

RB 182 FF
Hi everyone.
Back behind the wheel of a 182 again. This is my 3rd since I first bought my RB 182 cup back in 2011. Since then I've owned a Corsa VXR, Clio Trophy 044/500 which was sold due to having a baby so bought a Mondeo TDCI and bought my self a run around back in June. It's a RB 182 FF had several owners from here looking through old posts Matthew and Nick118 being 2 of them. Reg plate being EX54 MVH

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    199.9 KB · Views: 65

d5n

RB 182 FF
Cheers guys. The pic is from PFC EXPO where it got into the top40/show and shine. Will start a progress thread with more details later.

RB Clio 182
That look ace its a great piccy.

How do you rate the corsa vxr with the 182?

Ive had two, a stage 3 arden and a standard nurburgring edition.

d5n

RB 182 FF
That look ace its a great piccy.

How do you rate the corsa vxr with the 182?

Ive had two, a stage 3 arden and a standard nurburgring edition.

Cheers mate.
I prefer 182's. I used to have a 2008 Arden VXR which I modified up to stage 3 was 243bhp. I had ups and downs during ownership with the head gasket going 2 miles after picking it up from the dealership and the gearbox going after 4 months of owning. I loved the interior in the VXR but felt it didn't handle as well as my old 182 cup. So bought some KW V2's and it was lot better. I liked it for the first 6-8 months then got bored of it, was costing me a lot in fuel and missed my 182 cup so sold up and bought a 182 Trophy which I loved the first time I drove it and bought back memories of driving my 182 cup.

RB Clio 182
Cheers mate.
I prefer 182's. I used to have a 2008 Arden VXR which I modified up to stage 3 was 243bhp. I had ups and downs during ownership with the head gasket going 2 miles after picking it up from the dealership and the gearbox going after 4 months of owning. I loved the interior in the VXR but felt it didn't handle as well as my old 182 cup. So bought some KW V2's and it was lot better. I liked it for the first 6-8 months then got bored of it, was costing me a lot in fuel and missed my 182 cup so sold up and bought a 182 Trophy which I loved the first time I drove it and bought back memories of driving my 182 cup.

Mine was a stage 3 2008 at 243bhp, it was tuned by thorney and melted piston 4.

I quite liked them to start with but you cant beat the nimbleness of the 1*2's.

Yeah saw that you used to own it when I did a search on here.

As far as know, I was the second owner. Bought from a Renault main dealer back in May 2009. In my ownership it went from standard spec to having Speedline Turnins (bought brand new), Yozzasport exhaust (bought brand new), Ktec coilovers (bought brand new). The car was mint when I sold it. There was a picture on here from a few years after I sold it and it was looking a bit sorry for it's self. So glad to see its back in the ownership of someone who will look after it. I spent a tonne on it back in the day.

Plenty of pictures of the car in here...

https://flickr.com/photos/69570158@N07/sets/72157629562540042

As far as know, I was the second owner. Bought from a Renault main dealer back in May 2009. In my ownership it went from standard spec to having Speedline Turnins (bought brand new), Yozzasport exhaust (bought brand new), Ktec coilovers (bought brand new). The car was mint when I sold it. There was a picture on here from a few years after I sold it and it was looking a bit sorry for it's self. So glad to see its back in the ownership of someone who will look after it. I spent a tonne on it back in the day.

Nice avatar :up:

d5n

RB 182 FF

Its still got the mods you did to it. It has a few bits to sort out. Theirs abit of rust on the rear arches, needs a new horn, front arch liners and wheels could do with a refurb. Just not had time to do much to it with having a little one and another on the way. The paintworks in good condition spent 2-3 hours giving it a good clean just after I bought it and then spent half a day giving it a quick once over with a machine polisher. Looking at hopefully getting some 421's and ITB's fitted.