ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back again, New kid

DrewHughes

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6 GSR
Hey guys

Posted a while ago about getting a clio sport, but I decided against it in the end and got a diesel for daily use.

Now that im not doing mega miles, Ive decided to sell the diesel and my no where near finished track car to fund a clio. Now as im a Ford man through and through :quiet: I thought it would be nice to get away from the norm for me and get a clio, now from what ive seen this is a good move for me as I want something fun to drive daily and be able to take it on track. So im having the best of both worlds, then I can use my toy in the dry and at weekends.

So im after a bit of infomation of what there like to run everyday, Ive got a max budget 3.5k, ok so not a great deal of cash, but I would like already slightly modified, ie, coilovers and exhaust, thats it really.

Cheers

Drew

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
By a PH1 172 will be slightly cheaper, then you can buy the coilovers ect you want.

3.5K gets you a decent PH1 + money spare or a Average PH2

Hey guys

Posted a while ago about getting a clio sport, but I decided against it in the end and got a diesel for daily use.

Now that im not doing mega miles, Ive decided to sell the diesel and my no where near finished track car to fund a clio. Now as im a Ford man through and through :quiet: I thought it would be nice to get away from the norm for me and get a clio, now from what ive seen this is a good move for me as I want something fun to drive daily and be able to take it on track. So im having the best of both worlds, then I can use my toy in the dry and at weekends.

So im after a bit of infomation of what there like to run everyday, Ive got a max budget 3.5k, ok so not a great deal of cash, but I would like already slightly modified, ie, coilovers and exhaust, thats it really.

Cheers

Drew

push it to 4k for a decent 172 cup
or a ph1 and a bit to spend