ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back for more abuse...

RS 172 cup
Morning all,

i have come back of hiding and now the owner of another cup, you might remember me from days gone by with my other toys

EK52JTU - Now B19 CFH - 172 CUP pappa Fighter owns now

WP52YDY - Now dead as i rolled it - 172 CUP

Cant remember - Snot green 172 was a 1.2 shell had WP52YDY running gear engine etcetc on it, was on ebay and you all took the p*** :rasp:

Well now i have HT53RHV on my drive looking a bit sad for its self needing a wing bonnet bumper and some other bits but she should be alive for the summer, so im back for advise, parts and meets,

Ps if HT53 belonged to anyone on here would be cool if you got in touch, cheers all for having me lol

FD :sleepy:

'53 172 Cup
Welcome back to CS mate... hope you get her fixed up nice and quick and can get out and start enjoying the fruits of your labour... !!!

RS 172 cup
Cheers for having me back and the welcome, i will try and get some pics up of the poor old girl when i can, but please dont be saddened by the state of her, she will be resurrected !!!