ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back in a Renault Sport....

Z4
Good choice, they actually look really nice in silver with the xenons!

I know what you mean with the Z, it's a better car in many ways but if you're after fun, it's just too heavy! May have to try an r26 at some point.

Trophy #490
They're great, such a confidence inspiring car. Nothing much flusters it. They're fast as standard but a simple remap makes them come alive, mine was all over the back of a Z4M not so long ago from third gear. Great steering, damped really well, and fast on every type of road.

I'd recommend a Milltek too, they have a lovely deep noise. I wish mine had xenons though!

Nimbus Megane R26
Awesome choice Mike, like Dave I also think I'll end up with one at some point!

Nimbus is the best colour for them too imo, looks great.

Its mercury mate, only 2-3 nimbus ones knocking about of which one is mine ;)

Very nice car though, wish mine had the roof decals. Any plans for it mate? Wheels look in good condition!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I don't think they have went down that much. They seem to be holding their value very well.

I need to have a drive. Not a turbo fan but little lag might help.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Its mercury mate, only 2-3 nimbus ones knocking about of which one is mine ;)

Very nice car though, wish mine had the roof decals. Any plans for it mate? Wheels look in good condition!

No plans really, there's kerbing on one wheel (the front in the pic) and a mark on the opposite rear so might get them repaired. May stage 1 it, still undecided, I'll run it until i start feeling like i need more power then i'll get it done.

Ooft, just had a look at PH & AT, these are getting to be quite superb value for money!!

Indeed! But the price varies wildly between dealers. There's a red one in leeds with 35k for £9k, and an almost identical black with 45k for £7.7k.

There are a lot of nice ~50k mile, FSH examples for sub £8k atm

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Nimbus. The most overrated colour ever.

Didnt like it on 197's, doubt i'll like it on a megane.