ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back in the Game (kinda)..

Bumder With A Buffer
Its been a while since I have ventured into this area of the forum. Mainly because the gaylander just doesn't interest me in regards to cleaning it and taking care of it.

Well this week I bought a new toy so got my hands dirty today.

Pics may not be great as light was fading and ive just come back from footy. Mainly a quick touch up and plan to bash out the polisher in the next few weeks to fully shine it up

Snow foamed
G101 on arches and engine bay/shuts etc
Washed with Zaino show car polish
Wheels done with Planet polish wheel seal & shine and tyres with AF Revive
Bay done with 303 Aerospace protector
And then a quick going over with Zaino Z8
One other thing I did was the boot mat in Revive as that was grey and manky as hell. It came up really well considering.

DSC_4131.jpg

DSC_4106.jpg

DSC_4108.jpg

DSC_4134.jpg

DSC_4136.jpg

DSC_4130.jpg

DSC_4124.jpg

DSC_4137.jpg

DSC_4126.jpg

DSC_4125.jpg

DSC_4121.jpg

DSC_4118.jpg

DSC_4109.jpg

DSC_4112.jpg

Few things to sort out are a few dings in the NSR corner juts above the arch, sort out some scuffs on some of the wheels and obviously find some more time to give it a full going over as there are lots of tar spots etc I noticed whilst doing a "quick" clean (still f'ing took 3 hours) but I was also fixing/repairing squeaky seatbelts and loos trim etc.

Its been about 12 months since I used a lot of my kit and quite a few products appear to ave gone off..oh well means I have to buy more to replace them! :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Chav ;)

Nice dog mover.... Sis has one to transport her pooches.

Get back in the game then let me bring my black swirl machine to you for correction.

Thanks and much love x

Clio 197
Awesome, ive been looking at these for a 2nd car to use along side the clio, mainly for chcuking the bike in and stuff. What mpg they good for?