ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back in the game... With an Exclusive!

Exclusive no. 144
After 6 months of being car-less, I'm back in the game with my 4th 172. Wanted something a little different and ended up convincing myself that I prefer the ph1, so yesterday I ventured down to Reading from Edinburgh and bought Exclusive no. 144. It's sitting a little low for my liking but it's on coilovers so that's easily changed... Also, it's got the KTEC super sport, which is just a bit loud for my taste so that might be coming off.

Ideally I'd like to find a set of BBS exclusive alloys, but not in a great rush.

Here's a quick pic after I parked up at work this morning.

It's good to be back!

exclusive.jpg

Exclusive no. 144
And as you can see in the attached thumbnail, it can even be driven upside down *shakes head at windows PC at work*

And as you can see in the attached thumbnail, it can even be driven upside down *shakes head at windows PC at work*

FLOL, I knew there had to be something brilliant I was missing about the 172 Exclusive (besides the OAP colour interior and not-to-my-taste-wheels :p )

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
looks good on those wheels i reckon, although a little low. has coilovers though so easily fixed

172 cup
that is a bit low bet that's a nightmare to drive at the moment! Would look awesome on some gold Williams wheels as above. Get some more pictures up it looks like it could be a tidy one ( from that one side lol )

Exclusive no. 144
Silver F1's :)

IMG_2603.jpg

This car used to belong to my best mate in Edinburgh!! Glad to see it's still alive and kicking :) (can I buy your exclusive alloys if you still have them??)

re: wheels... gonna wait til I've curbed them a few times and then make my mind up!

Will get some more pics when (IF) we have a nice sunny day, this is Scotland after all!
Wrighty. It's actually not as bad as you might think- speed bumps have to be treated a little differently, but the ride is pretty forgiving :)