ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back to the way it used to be...

182 Turbo Project
Well the car has gone back to standard, with the original intention of selling up. However, since driving it a fair bit now, I can't think of selling it! It rides a lot better and I am able to have a lot more fun with it than I previously did. Don't get me wrong, I loved the look of it when it was on coilovers and 15" alloys. But it is so much better now!

I am going to be starting a new project with this shed, trying my best to turn it into a fast road car!

Anyways, here is just a quick picture after a clean today.

5970140865_e046fe94f9_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Had the same experience in my old 182. I was all about looks and ruined the car with coilovers and pro race 1.2s.

When I returned it to standard it was better to drive in every department.

clio 182 sport
it looks identical to mine m8 fresh from the factory i considered sportlines for a while glad i didnt.went for a spin up to helmesley today plenty of country roads so comfortable the ride mines staying as it is

182 Turbo Project
Thank you guys!

Yes, it is completely different to how it used to be. It is strange being able to do more than 40mph on a B-road!

I still think the arch gap is way to much. I can get hold of some Cup springs, so was thinking of putting them on instead of the stock springs.

I assume that the shocks will be alright considering I used to run Apex springs on them.

BG 182 FF
Looks great mate, big fan of the standard alloys, just buy a set out eibach sportlines, arch gap is not a noticable and you will still be able do 40mph on a B-road.