R Reyes Car BMW E92/Audi S3 May 19, 2007 #1 is there any step by step guides to getting rid of my back wiper because i really want to get rid of it asap. thank you
is there any step by step guides to getting rid of my back wiper because i really want to get rid of it asap. thank you
TomTom Car CB600FS May 19, 2007 #2 Speak to Russ on here hes done it along with a few others. You might want to get this plastic trim if you do, would make it look neater although you can bodge a bit of filler and get it sprayed. Number 9
Speak to Russ on here hes done it along with a few others. You might want to get this plastic trim if you do, would make it look neater although you can bodge a bit of filler and get it sprayed. Number 9
C C.slicker Car Breaking A 172 Replica May 19, 2007 #3 I took my wiper off. It is relatively simple to do although sometimes they can require ALOT of force to get them off. I then went to Peugout and got a grommit for free.
I took my wiper off. It is relatively simple to do although sometimes they can require ALOT of force to get them off. I then went to Peugout and got a grommit for free.