ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bad Boy Bonnets

Does ne1 kno where i can get a bad boy bonnet for my mk1? i dont wana try to weld mine coz i kno i will fcuk it up!

cheers

I got mine done for £180 all in, a mate done it for me, Ive got a phase1 valver so a bit easier to do over the headlights.

Looks evil as F**K:devilish:

Torsion tuning are gonna do mine when i book it in its about £150 or £180 if you want the badge taken out aswell. Its a ton for the boot i think.

Im gonna get both done when i sort some money out.

no Torsion Tuning cant do sprayin as they havent got a spray booth but can do any body work needed, smoothing, badboyin etc...

i got a quote for to bad boy my bonnet and the guy said £40!!(welding and spraying)i acted as if it wernt that big of a job.i did think that he obvously hadnt done it before but he showed me 4 bonnets that he had done the 2 weeks before. hes taking my car in tho end of this month after santa pod and doing it plus loads of other work

I got a 16v bonnet comming @ end of month, my m8s uncle has a body shop and will do it cheap for cash, gotta go vist him next weeka nd find out just how little. Should be cheap cus he quoted me £100 for spraying front and rear bumpers inc. paint

i used to av a badboy before i spanked it

<----- late at night, pure evil lookin!

still waitin for my new bonnet to be done

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer

Could sombody get the mesurements of the badboy extentions?? I can make them at work you see so it would be cheaper for me to make them than a bloke down the bodyshop! also thikness of stell i should use?