ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bad cold running after fitting de-cat

172 cup
I've recently fitted a 182 mani and ktec decat to my 172 cup, originally we left the pre cat sensor that came with the manifold in and used my original post cat sensor. It then started misbehaving when cold and dropping the revs to almost stalling, once warm was fine again. I then changed the pre cat sensor over to my original one so now both sensors are what came with the car before it ran poor.
It has actually twice cut out and stalled on me when on a cold idle and if im driving it from cold it stutters and loses power then comes back and is fine once warm.
The car ran fine with the sensors in my 172 mani and cat but in the 182 mani and decat im having troubles.
Starts fine first time from cold just after 30secs or so drops the revs and starts struggling like someone forced the choke in.
Any ideas?

Clio 182 - RB
I've just had this problem with my 182, literally 2 weeks ago! It was the Lambda sensors for me, i replaced both, upstream and downstream, worked a treat...

172 cup
I'm going to try swapping the sensors around see if that makes any difference if not I'll have to bite the bullet and buy a new senor